Dundee & Angus Convention Bureau
This is the official accessibility statement for Dundee & Angus Convention Bureau.
This page describes some of the features that have been incorporated into the site to aid accessibility for all users.
Links have title attributes that describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target.
All content images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Purely decorative graphics may include empty ALT attributes.
This site uses cascading style sheets and tables for visual layout.
This site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified “text size” option in visual browsers.
If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.
Within the website you will need Adobe’s Acrobat Reader to view the PDF files. If you don’t already have it installed, you can download Acrobat Reader from the Adobe website, clicking the link will open a new browser window.
Problems with Text Size
If you find that the text is too small for you to read, you can change it to a size you’re more comfortable with:
- In Windows Internet Explorer, use the View - Text Size menu.
- In Macintosh Internet Explorer and Netscape 6 and 7, use the View - Text Zoom menu.
- In Opera, use the Zoom selector.
- In Firefox and other Mozilla browsers, use the View - Increase Text Size option.
- In Safari use the View - Make Text Bigger opton.
- If you use a wheel-mouse, you may be able to change the text size by holding down the Control or Command key and turning the wheel. In some browsers you can change the text size using Control or Command and the + and - keys.