We offer pre-event promotional assistance aimed at increasing delegate interest and attendance at your event in the form of the following tools and activities detailed below:
- Visit our image library and obtain images to promote your upcoming event. Images are available free of charge, provided they are not used for commercial gain. Please contact the bureau to obtain a User ID and Password.
- Promote our website www.conventiondundeeandangus.co.uk in all your correspondence to delegates. The site holds information for delegates on restaurants, shopping, currencies, and access to name a few. We can provide you with a URL to our website that will enable delegates to book accommodation, book airport coach transfers and register for their conference once they have located their conference. We also provide a link back to your own conference website.
- The Bureau would be delighted to provide a promotional desk at a previous year’s conference to promote Dundee as the next destination for the conference.
- Six colourful exhibition banner stands are available for you to use when exhibiting/promoting the destination of your conference at a previous years event. Each banner stand focuses on a specific theme surrounding Dundee & Angus, these being: Academic Excellence, Hospitality and Tradition, Luxury and Reward, Culture and History, Activities and Adventure, City Life and Rural Escape.
- E-brochures in the form of our main guide to conferencing in Dundee & Angus and Tour Scotland Guide along with an Access to Dundee crib sheet has been produced and is available for you to use as tools to promote the host destination of your conference with the aim of increasing delegate numbers and providing delegates with information beforehand, allowing them to plan tours or extended breaks to Dundee and Angus and Scotland.
Guide to Conferencing in Dundee & Angus -http://www.conventiondundeeandangus.co.uk/ebrochure/confguide
Tour Scotland Information Booklet -