Why Dundee and Angus?
Our aim is to inspire delegate audiences by sharing Dundee and the wider region with the world, where they get to experience a city where transformational thinking is changing the future of our planet; a city where innovation, design and experimentation are at the core of business.
Destination attributes that make it the perfect location to consider hosting your next national or international meeting:
1) Welcome over 255,000 delegates annually
2) The region is an Intellectual capital with World Renowned Universities and Leading Research Institutes
3) Dundee is the UK’s first UNESCO City of Design
4) Home to V&A Dundee, Scotland’s first design museum
5) £1bn waterfront regeneration well underway
6) Ideal location – only 90 minutes from 90% of the Scottish population
7) Officially Scotland’s sunniest city with 1,523 hours of sunshine per year
8) 2,004 bedrooms, of which 1,036 are within a 5-minute walk of the city centre
9) Compact city making it easy to navigate for delegates
10) Dundee is closer to the countryside than any other Scottish City, with Angus, Perthshire and North East Fife right on it's doorstep.
11) Amazing range of unique locations within the city and wider region to add value to your event programme and social events.
12) The region is home to some of the finest golf courses in Scotland.
13) Enjoy miles of sandy beaches - and maybe even catch a glimpse of our dolphins.