Enhance the experience for the thousands of conference delegates and visitors who come to the East of Scotland.
East of Scotland Explorer - Exclusive Offers
We’re looking for new partners to add even more fantastic exclusive offers to the East of Scotland Explorer.
By providing a great range of experiences and deals through the East of Scotland Explorer – actively promoted in advance of a visit - it encourages visitors to do more and stay for longer, perhaps bringing family and friends with them to share in the many delights of the region.
With your help we can create more memorable moments for the thousands of delegates from all over the world who discover this beautiful part of Scotland by attending conferences hosted in the region. The exclusive offers are not just for conference delegates - anyone spending time in the region can reap the benefits, even you!
It’s free and easy to sign up with no commission charges. Exclusive offers are available to the international line up of conference delegates and accompanying friends and family who visit the region every year and, through our work with partners at key entry points to the destination, we tap into others visiting the area on holiday, travelling to see family and friends, cruise ship passengers, the travel trade and more.
Taking an entry within the East of Scotland Explorer is an opportunity to:
- Upload as many offers and benefits as you’d like
- Be part of a marketing campaign that reaches an international audience, not just conference delegates and accompanying friends and family but any visitor choosing the East of Scotland as the destination for their next break or visit
- Raise the profile of your business, as well as the destination
- Maximise opportunities for visitors to get to know and love the East of Scotland by taking advantage of exclusive offers and extending their stay in the region
- Support efforts to secure more conference business in the future by enhancing delegates’ experiences
Submit an offer
The Initiative continues to adapt and grow to meet the needs of visitors to the East of Scotland.