Contact: Tracy Duncan
Here to help with any queries about your visit to Dundee
About the CARN Conference 2020: Raised Voices
Dundee and Angus are delighted to be hosting the CARN Conference 2020: Raised Voices at the Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa, Dundee. Please use as much or as little of the information links as you need to make the most of your stay. The information below has been especially tailored to your conference with the aim of making your visit to Dundee and Angus as easy as possible. Using the links below you can find the most relevant information to help you plan your trip.
For all conference related enquiries, please email Karen Mcardle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Discount Flights with Loganair - London City & Belfast
Loganair is offering up to 30% off flights to delegates travelling to/from Dundee from London City or Belfast for this conference. Please book at Loganair.co.uk before 6 October 2020, quoting promotional code 'CARN2020' at the time of booking, for travel between 29 September – 6 October 2020.
Please click here to book.
A Guide for International Visitors
- No vaccinations are required for visiting Scotland or any other part of the UK
- Scotland has a ‘no smoking’ policy for indoor public places including restaurants and pubs
- The currency in the UK is pound sterling (GBP)
- Value Added Tax (VAT) is charged on all purchases at a rate of 20%
- During the summer months, the UK observes British Summer Time (BST), which is one hour ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- The British electrical standard is 50Hz 230 volts, with 3 pin plug and sockets. Please check if you require plug adapters and electrical converters
Visiting the UK: Information for EU, EEA and Swiss Citizens
What you need to know about visiting the UK from 1 February 2020 - click here
Official Conference Photographer
A photographer will be present during the conference and social events. Click here to view our photography disclaimer.
Images will only be used for the promotion of CARN events and will not be shared with third parties. If you do not wish to have your photograph taken, please let the photographer know.
Conference Privacy Statement
View our conference privacy statement here.