Contact: Conference Team
Use ‘Email Now’ below to contact the team if you have any queries about the meeting.
About the Sex, Drugs & Scotland's Health Virtual Conference 2021
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, our 2021 conference will be a virtual experience.
While we miss the traditional opportunities to meet with our colleagues and partners face to face, we look forward to connecting with you virtually.
The Conference Steering Group
The Abstract Submission Process will relaunch in 2021 - Coming Soon.
Who Can Attend
The conference will bring together third sector organisations, academics, researchers and healthcare professionals who are committed to making Scotland a healthier country.
- NHS - Clinician, Nurse, Healthcare Worker, Health Promotion Specialist or anyone else who works in the NHS
- Third Sector - Workers in Sexual Health charitable organisations
- Community - Service users, People living with HIV, Hepatitis C and Blood borne viruses, people who use drugs, MSM, trans and nonbinary people
The conference organisers are HIV Scotland, supported by members of IReSH and Dundee & Angus Convention Bureau, with strategic input and guidance from a Steering Committee composed of members from: Waverley Care, Scottish Drugs Forum, Terence Higgins Trust, Hepatitis C Trust, Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare (FSRH) NHS SHBBV Strategic Leads and NHS Lothian, NHS Fife, NHS Tayside and NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde.
Follow Sex, Drugs and Scotland's Health 2021 on Twitter, and join the online conversation using our official event hashtag #shbbvscot
Engage with the online community during the conference in the following ways:
- Share your key takeaways using #shbbvscot
- Search for #shbbvscot on Twitter and engage with other attendees
For conference enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Explore our Destination - Dundee, Angus, Fife & Perthshire
We would have loved to have met you in person at our event, but for now, we have put together a collection of virtual visitor experiences of our beautiful corner of Scotland and hope to welcome you one day soon.