Use ‘Email Now’ below to contact the team if you have any queries about the meeting. For any queries about your visit to Dundee email email@example.com
About SHREG 2022 - Meeting of the Scottish Human Reproduction and Embryology Group
SHREG 2022 - Meeting of the Scottish Human Reproduction and Embryology Group
Scotland’s very own fertility meeting is returning and will be hosted for the first time in the City of Discovery - Dundee. Organised by colleagues in the School of Medicine, University of Dundee and the Assisted Conception Unit, Ninewells Hospital, our meeting will bring together the brightest minds in the field, including national and international fertility experts, for networking, discussions and developing ideas for ART.
The meeting will also give trainees, students and delegates an opportunity to showcase their work.
Latest Announcement: SHREG 2022 Morning Workshops limited spaces!
Conference Programme & Presentation Abstracts
- SHREG 2022 Morning Workshops limited spaces (PDF Version)
- Advanced Simulation Demonstrations prior to SHREG limited spaces (PDF Version)
- Last Call for Abstracts - Submission Deadline Extended (PDF Version)
- Registration Reminder and Call for Abstracts (PDF Version)
- Registration Open and Call for Abstracts (PDF Version)
- Save The Date Announcement (PDF Version)
If you would like to find out how you can support SHREG2022 and participate in the meeting, please email SHREG@dundee.ac.uk
Organised by colleagues in the School of Medicine, University of Dundee and the Assisted Conception Unit, Ninewells Hospital and with support from Dundee & Angus Convention Bureau.
- Vanessa Kay, NHS Tayside/University of Dundee
- Sarah Martins Da Silva, NHS Tayside/University of Dundee
- Morven Dean, NHS Tayside/University of Dundee
- Susan Grossett, NHS Tayside
- Philip Milne, NHS Tayside
- Vidhya Balakumar, NHS Tayside
- George Hughes, NHS Tayside
- Arun Kumar, NHS Tayside
- Sinan Ozkavukcu, University of Dundee
- Josephne Jules Andrews, University of Dundee
Follow @SHREG2022 on Twitter, and join the online conversation using our official event hashtag #SHREG2022
Engage with the online community during the conference in the following ways:
Share your key takeaways using #SHREG2022
Search for #SHREG2022 on Twitter and engage with other attendees
Our Duty of Care
This document contains resources and key information about what we are doing to keep delegates attending the event as safe as possible.
We will update with any new information leading up to and including the event.
View our Duty of Care plan - Updated 18 April 2022 (PDF Version)
Conference Privacy Statement
View our Conference Privacy Statement (link to PDF document)
SHREG 2022 Conference Sustainability (Hyperlink to PDF Version)
Venue - Apex City Quay Hotel
Apex City Quay Hotel is perfectly placed for your trip to Dundee. Offering stunning views of the Quay, it’s within easy reach of all the sights, shops and business districts of the city. A stylish contemporary hotel, Apex City Quay Hotel has all the facilities you would expect from Apex.
View Apex City Quay Hotel Accessibility Guide provided by AccessAble.
- Parking - 144 Car Parking Spaces
- Airport - 2.6 miles from Dundee Airport
- Railway - 0.5 miles from Dundee Railway Station
Conference Hotel - Preferred Rates for Delegates and Accommodation Guide
The conference venue hotel, Apex City Quay Hotel have kindly offered preferential rates for delegates attending SHREG2022.
You can book directly with the hotel following the instruction detailed in the accommodation guide below. Please be aware, rooms are subject to availability, therefore early booking is advisable.
View accommodation guide (PDF version)
Discounted Flights to/from Dundee with Loganair for SHREG2022
Loganair is kindly offering up to 30% off flights to delegates travelling to/from Dundee from London City or Belfast City Airports for this event. Please book at Loganair.co.uk before 02 May 2022, quoting promotional code SHREG2022 at the time of booking, for travel between 27 April 2022 to 02 May 2022.
Guidance on Travelling Safely and your Travelling Made Easy Guide
Follow government guidance on travelling safely in the UK and Scotland.
- Fly Safe with Loganair Simple Steps to Healthy Flying
- Dundee Airport Information for Passengers
- London City Airport Safe, Careful, Speedy Journeys
- Heathrow Airport Fly Safe
- Edinburgh Airport Let's all Fly Safe
- Glasgow Airport Helping Each Other to Travel Safely
- Aberdeen Airport Helping Each Other to Travel Safely
- Network Rail Let's Travel Safely
Download our Travelling Made Easy Guide (PDF version)
Getting around Dundee and city centre map
Get active out and about in Dundee city. A compact city bursting with places of interest, history, and things to see, it is so easy to get around.
Dundee’s active travel routes in and around the city have been developed over the last few years with a key objective to encourage active travel through walking, cycling and public transport, and deploy sustainable alternatives to decarbonise transport. Read more on Dundee.com Active Travel website.
City Centre Map