Officially the best place to stay in Scotland
Release date: 07 December 2018
What a year it has been for the Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort and Spa! Not only did the luxury resort celebrate the completion of a three-month refurbishment project; the addition of a new Health and Fitness centre and a multimillion pound upgrade and extension project of Kohler Waters Spa, the resort was also the proud recipient of numerous national and international awards in 2018.
The most recent award, AA Hotel of the Year, was announced at a glittering awards ceremony in London in September. ‘The whole team at the Old Course Hotel is extremely honored and truly delighted to win the 2018/19 AA Hotel of the Year for Scotland,’ said Old Course Hotel general manager Helen McBride. ‘We are continually investing in the hotel and in staff training to ensure that our guests always enjoy a truly memorable stay at the resort.’
- Hotel of the Year – Scotland – AA Awards
- Scotland's Leading Resort 2018 – World Travel Awards
- Spa of the Year – Scotland, Professional Beauty Awards
- Best Luxury Hydrotherapy Spa - Global Winner – World Luxury Spa Awards
- Best Luxury Golf Resort & Spa - Continent Winner - World Luxury Spa Awards
- Best International Golf Resort - GB & Ireland – Golf Digest Editor’s Choice Awards
- Silver Flag for Customer Service went to the Dukes Championship Golf Course - 59 Club
- Award for Tremendous Learning & Development – Cherries Awards for Human Resource Team
Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa, Old Station Road, St. Andrews, KY16 9SP.
Tel: +44 (0)1334 468 013