The 520 acre five star resort has an unrivalled setting in the world famous Home of Golf, built in 2001 with stunning rugged coastal views over the quaint town of St Andrews.
The hotel comprises of 211 luxurious rooms including 17 lavish suites some of which contain private meeting and dining areas for that intimate occasion. Two luxurious four bedroom manor homes are also available which have complete access to all hotel facilities. All rooms come standard with both a shower and bath, US and UK compatible outlets, satellite flat screen TV’s, air conditioning, high speed internet access, in room safe, hairdryer, mini bar and luxury amenities.
The resort has a plethora of facilities including two championship golf courses - The Torrance and The Kittocks, an indulgent Fairmont Spa & Fitness suite inclusive of a 16 metre pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi, and six unique dining experiences featuring fresh Scottish seafood and local produce.
Health and safety is our absolute priority for our guests and teams. Read more about what measures we have introduced to ensure your safety.
211 luxurious rooms including 17 lavish suites, plus two stunning four bedroom manor homes, all en-suite (including 11 x Accessible Rooms)
Breakdown of Rooms:
- Twin (Double/Double) - 77 (incl 7 x Accessible Twin Rooms)
- Family/Studio Suite - 2
- King - 115 (incl 4 x Accessible King Rooms)
- Suite - 17
Check In / Out Times
Guests can check-in from 4pm on the day of arrival and check-out by 11am on the day of departure (local time)
Take a look at our virtual tour here
Meetings & Events Facilities
- 15,000 sq. ft. Conference Centre & Event Space
- 106 Seat auditorium
- 18,000 sq. ft. Atrium space
- 15 Diverse meeting rooms
- Set on 520 acres overlooking the coastline, perfect for external activities The property offers exclusive use buyout events
Free Wi-Fi access
Excellent fine dining experiences for every palette, ranging from our Italian eatery La Cucina to St Andrews Bar & Grill serving the freshest of steak and seafood
Spa & Leisure Facilities
Our indulgent Spa comprises of a 16 metre pool, 12 individual treatment rooms, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and fully equipped gymnasium
Two world-class courses, The Torrance and The Kittocks, that wind their way around 520 stunning acres of utterly breath-taking scenery
Explore medieval St Andrews, Championship Golf, Coastal Walks, Distillery Tours, Highland Games, Falconry and Archery
Accolades and Awards
- Fife Business Award, Greenest Business – 2019
- Prestige Hotel Awards. Team of the Year – 2019
- Green Tourism Award, Gold Status – 2019
- CIS Excellence Awards, Sustainable Business Award – 2019
- Scottish Hospitality Awards, Hotel Team of the Year - 2019
- AA Hospitality Award, Eco Hotel of the Year – 2018-19
- LCN Awards, Best On-premises Laundry - 2018
- Scottish Hospitality Awards, General Manager of the Year – 2018
- Fife Business Award, Best Performing Business (over 50 employees) – 2018
- Catey Awards – Sustainable Business (Shortlisted) – 2018
- Catey Awards – Manager of the Year (Shortlisted) – 2018
"Everyone thought the venue was amazing and the rooms great. The evening went very well, the food was great - I was not aware of any plates going back without being cleared - and many commented on the very slick table service."
"A big thank you for your organisation of our inaugural golf outing last Friday, from start to finish we were looked after by extremely friendly and helpful staff.
From your little welcome note in my room to the fantastic layout of the dining room and the efficiency of the serving of the afternoon teas, all our guests have given great compliments of their experience of their whole day."
"I just wanted to say a huge thank you for the upgrade of the room. We had a wonderful stay and I'm delighted to say that Nicola accepted my marriage proposal. It just goes on to reinforce that the Fairmont in St Andrews is a first class hotel with exceptional customer service. I appreciate your help and I look forward to coming back to the hotel in the near future."