Led by guidance, we look to place health and safety at the centre of all planning with the introduction of a range of measures and guidance across the region to support you in delivering a safe and healthy meeting.
Duty of Care Plans
Introducing a Duty of Care Plan as part of your event planning would highlight the responsibilities of all parties, the destination, organisers and delegates in keeping everyone safe and healthy.
Download a Duty of Care Template for you to adapt to meet your specific event requirements.
Virtual and Hybrid Best Practice Guide
Working in partnership with our digital convention bureau members, Johnston Media, DLR Media and Cameron, we have designed a Best Practice Guide to help support you with hosting a virtual meeting or introducing digital as another tool/channel to host a hybrid meeting.
Download the Virtual and Hybrid Best Practice Guide
DACBRES is the officially appointed provider of online accommodation for conferences and events taking place in Dundee & Angus, using our industry leading software platform – Bookingzon.
Our accommodation booking platform will clearly show the venues safety measures in place providing a safe and clean environment for our guests stay. Accommodation Flyer
Guidance and information on Travelling Safely in the UK and Scotland
Follow government guidance on travelling safely in the UK and Scotland
- Fly Safe with Loganair - Simple Steps to Healthy Flying
- Dundee Airport - Information for Passengers
- London City Airport - Safe, Careful, Speedy Journeys
- Heathrow Airport - Fly Safe
- Edinburgh Airport - Let's all Fly Safe
- Glasgow Airport - Helping Each Other to Travel Safely
- Aberdeen Airport - Helping Each Other to Travel Safely
- Network Rail - Let's Travel Safely