Heritage Portfolio Limited is a UK-wide leading specialist events and catering company and operates in some of the UK’s most unique and historic buildings of distinction including V&A Dundee.
We specialize in creating bespoke packages and experiences for our customers for both the everyday and the extraordinary. With full concierge style service delivered by our event experts in The Hub, we help you to create the very best event experiences and catering for your guests from small meetings to extravagant gala dinners.
Housed in a world-class building designed by Japanese architect, Kengo Kuma, this innovative museum located on the River Tay is available to hire as a venue and suited for a range of events from intimate dinners to large-scale celebrations - including the auditorium and the Upper and Lower Locke Halls.
In 2014 Heritage Portfolio was granted a Royal Warrant for services to catering from Her Majesty the Queen for its high standards, attention to detail and outstanding catering which is something that is translated into every event that Heritage Portfolio is a part of.
- A truly engaging event space & exceptional catering
- Great location with amazing views over the River Tay
- Bespoke auditorium space
- Access to the museum for private tours and talks
- Pre-dinner drinks on outdoor terrace overlooking the River Tay
Read more about how we are delivering 'Covid-19 secure' events.
Accessibility - V&A Dundee
- Heritage Porfolio Environmental Policy - running our business and events in an ethical and non-wasteful way has always been a central part of our philosophy.
- Heritage Portfolio Provenance Statement - we pride ourselves on using the best ingredients on offer with a strong emphasis on local seasonal produce wherever possible.
Awarded Green Tourism Gold Award
Royal Warrant Holders for services to catering from Her Majesty the Queen