WHO WE ARE…
Cameron are an events company with imagination and innovation at our core, connecting ideas and creating unforgettable experiences. We push boundaries to banish the bland, draw a crowd, and transcend expectations.
Whether it’s killer content, spectacular sound & lighting or cutting-edge technology, we’ve got the vision to excite and the experience to deliver. No project is too ambitious – if you can think it, we can make it happen.
In an industry that’s ever-changing, one thing has remained constant for over 70 years. Family has always been the heart of our business, and the third generation of Camerons are now at the helm.
Our mission is simple. We’re here to connect our clients’ ideas with their audiences. And we’re constantly evolving with the times to communicate these ideas in new and exciting ways.
At Cameron, we join the dots. Whether it’s presentations or performances, launches or lectures, expos or awards – they all start with an idea. We provide the expertise, and the experience, to bring these ideas to life.
From the big idea to the finishing touches, and everything in-between, we provide the creative spark to take your message further.
WHAT WE DO…
- Event Production – We don’t just make events. We create unforgettable experiences. From concept to delivery, our in-house creative and technical teams will work with you to create a bespoke solution for your event – communicating your message seamlessly, and with style.
- Audio Visual Hire – From the essentials to the cutting-edge, we’ve got an extensive range of high-quality audio visual technology designed to dazzle the eyes and tickle the eardrums.
- Digital Events – Let your imagination run wild with our unique array of cutting-edge digital tech. Use live data-gathering platforms to interact with your audience on a whole new level. Then blur some boundaries by introducing virtual reality and immersive tech—guaranteed to turn heads and drop jaws.
- Creative Studio – We live to create and innovate. Whether it’s video production or content creation you’re after, our in-house creative team are always experimenting with the latest tech. That means we deliver original, imaginative content that’s guaranteed to excite your audience.
- Furniture Hire – Choose from our extensive range of designer furniture, available for hire for exhibitions, conferences, festivals, private parties, weddings, and anything else you fancy.
- Event Design – We can help you create a captivating theme that’ll astound the crowd at first sight.
"We were very happy with the service provided by Cameron, from the initial enquiry right up until the event itself. Very professional service and they didn’t try to sell us things we did not need. Highly recommended and happy to use again and again."
Lorna MacDonald, BBC Scotland
"I only have positive feedback for you and your team—your support was incredible! It was so helpful to have daily touch points with you leading up to the event and you were so responsive, so I really appreciate that. Your on-site team were also very helpful—you’re right, we didn’t have to lift anything!"
Kendra Abel , Audio Network
"I’ve never had an issue on an event working with Cameron. All the staff are knowledgeable, friendly, extremely professional and they get what the ambition of each project is."
Lynsey MacLeod, Creative Scotland
"I have worked with various AV companies over the years and never had such a good, seamless experience as I did yesterday."
Dundee and Angus Chamber of Commerce
Business to Business Showcase
"The (TEDGlobal) conference was a resounding success, and we owe that to the dedication, flexibility and tireless effort of each and every person involved. It was truly a group effort, and we sincerely appreciate all the time and hard work put forth by your team. Thank you again for helping make our events a true WOW experience for our attendees, and for us behind the scenes."
"I just wanted to say a very sincere thanks for your support with our conference and awards dinner. The team were absolutely brilliant – a first class service. It was a joy to work with them."
Conference and Awards Dinner